Good Morning and Happy Scrapbook page day. I know it is a day I just made up. Since I am NOT a scrapbooker this is a special day for me. So today I am posting at Love My Tapes and this is for our challenge that we have right now.
Recipe: Love My Tapes washi tape, Lawn Fawn Pink Lemonade, Timeless Twine tuxedo black bakers twine, American Crafts thickers, Lawn Fawn Element stickers, Silhouette Cameo, Scotch advanced tape glider and American Crafts foam adhesives.
1. Create a Layout or Card that uses the following 'ingredients'. All ingredients need to be used. Basic supplies, such as card-stock, patterned paper, misting, stitching, etc. can also be used. Think outside the box and let's get creative. Please let us know how you were inspired.
2. The challenge is open until March 27, 2013.
3. A randomly chosen winner will win some LMT goodies.
4. Link up your projects below.
To get y'all started, here is a layout I created using the RECIPE!
1. Use a negative(s)
2. Use 5 different washi tapes
3. Use ONE word
4. Use handstitching
5. Use an envelope
I hope you will head on over and link up to the challenge.
You might be the next Love My Tapes Winner.
Thanks for stopping by.