Today I am on the MarkerPop! Blog HERE.
New Challenge started today.. Anything Goes!
Today I am getting crafty with:
I love the thought of Spring.
I know it is still winter but really excited for Spring.
So I am getting colorful today.
- Stamp, color and die cut images.
- Add enamel dots to center of flowers.
- I took a fine X-Acto knife and cut out the jar center so I could make it a shaker.
- I created this colorful watercolor background.
- I used sequins centers and adhered to background just to give it a little more spice.
Thanks for stopping by.