How many colors does Chameleon Pens have to offer?
- 50 colors, but it is so much more than that because of the cool infusing option you have with these pens.
This is an all in one pen with two tips and the mixing chamber to infuse the color.
You can infuse the color for as long or short as you like. When I am coloring images for my cards I almost always infuse the color for 5 seconds. If I am coloring a larger image I will infuse for 10 seconds depending on if I am layering colors. You will choose the perfect infusing time for yourself when you start to color. I think that each colorist is different and prefers different shades of color. That is the best part about the Chameleon Pens, they are so diverse.
Are these Pens refillable?
- Yes they are and each refill comes with a syringe that makes it so easy to transfer the ink to the pen and it is mess free.
Have I used other alcohol based pens?
- Yes I have.
How do they compare?
- The Chameleon Pens have a slight learning curve but that is only because it is a new and advanced technology that is offered in an alcohol based pen. The convenience of only having to use one pen to create shading is nice. Although, I do know that crafters like to layer colors. Well, you can do that to with these pens. Remember they are alcohol based so if you like to blend colors it is just as easy.
- Yes, I have had them for 2 years now and love them even more then when I first got them.
- I am a card maker so I color many of my images with them. I also enjoy coloring Adult coloring pages, Fabric, cardboard and even Wood. With these options I am sure you can color much much more. I have not been disappointed yet.
- If you check out the Chameleon Facebook page you will see many examples of how artist use these amazing pens.
Are the nibs replaceable?
- Yes they are and if you have the Nib Replacement Tweezers there is nothing to it. Take the old one out and place the new one back in. Place cap back on and let the ink absorb back into the tip and you are ready to color once again. This literary takes just minutes.
Do I recommend making the investment?
- If you are looking for a new and advance way of coloring...Yes I do recommend.
- You will be hooked once you discover what they can do.
Thanks for stopping by.
Thank you for the review, I have been having a long time debate over if I need these or not!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for all of the info Annette!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this info!ReplyDelete
On my wish list!ReplyDelete