Happy Wednesday everyone. Today I have been busy busy putting tint on our windows. Yes you heard me right tint on the windows. We get sun most of the day and we have lots of windows so just trying to make our home more energy efficient. It is looking good and it works great for taming the sun rays that come in.
Now that I have worn myself out with that I decided why not make a card... So I am linking up to the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #345. I needed more birthday cards so that is my theme today.
I created this card using...
- My Favorite Things: Beary Special Birthday Stamp and Die Set
- My Favorite Things: Stitched Circle Scallop Frames Die-namics
- My Favorite Things: Chevron Fringe Die-namics
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Memento Desert Sand and Tuxedo Black ink pads
- Gel Pen
- Paper from... Lawn Fawn and My Mind's Eye
Simple and sweet and ready to go in the mail for someone special. I am trying to get better with sending out cards. Funny how I am a card maker and I don't mail out cards often. I am working on being a better pen pal.
If your interested in playing along too click HERE.
Thanks for stopping by everyone.
Have a fantastic Day!