Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas... I love this time of year. So many fun cards to make. I always get excited to see who comes out with cute Halloween stamps and well Lawn Fawn stole my heart with this fun set.
I created this card using...
- Lawn Fawn: Costume Party stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Labels die set
- Lawn Fawn: Sugarplum ink pad
- Lawn Fawn: Let's Polka In The Meadow paper pad
- Colored with Copic Sketch markers
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz: Stencils THS027 and THS 014
- Crafter's Companion: Ultra Smooth Premium White card-stock
I love the Tim Holtz stencils. I actually layered two stencils to create this fun spiderweb and Halloween sentiments background. Plus I used one of my most favorite Lawn Fawn paper pads (see list above for supplies). I love to mix and match. I see that some crafters like to use the same company when making a card. Do you like to mix and match? I find that I use more of my crafty supplies mixing it up.
That is all for today.
Come back tomorrow for more.
Have an awesome fun day!
Well aren't they a cute little trio of goblins! This is an adorable card Annette. Awesome background!ReplyDelete