Happy Thursday everyone. Today I am in a Christmas mood so I created this card for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #14: Happy Critters.
I just adore these little deer. I love Christmas projects. I am kind of back and forth with Halloween and Christmas. I go from being in a Halloween mood to being in a Christmas mood. I might add that I CANT WAIT until I get to decorate for Christmas.
I created this card using...
- Lawn Fawn: Outside In stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables dies
- Lawn Fawn: Snowy Background Die
- Lawn Fawn: Toboggan Together stamp set
- DCWV: Glitzy Glitter cardstock stack
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
Now I am off to make another project. It is just one of those days. Next I am focusing on Halloween. LOL I am going to be using my Silhouette to make special treats for the Trick or Treaters.
Thanks for stopping by.
Check out my online store for your crafty needs: www.drivebycrafts.com