Happy October everyone. Can you believe it is October? I am amazed how fast time goes by. Just another remind to enjoy each day to its fullest. I am starting out my October with a fun post on the Drive By Crafts blog HERE. I hope you will head on over and check out all the projects posted on my company blog.
I created this card using:
- Neat & Tangled: Rice Paddies Stencil
- Honey Bee Stamps: Swimming By Stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps: Swimming By Die set
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares
- Crafters Companion: Ultra White card-stock
- Ranger: White Opaque Pens
Get all the details on the Drive By Crafts Blog HERE.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping.