Happy October everyone. Can you believe it is October? I am amazed how fast time goes by. Just another remind to enjoy each day to its fullest. I am starting out my October with a fun post on the Drive By Crafts blog HERE. I hope you will head on over and check out all the projects posted on my company blog.
I created this card using:
- Neat & Tangled: Rice Paddies Stencil
- Honey Bee Stamps: Swimming By Stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps: Swimming By Die set
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam squares
- Crafters Companion: Ultra White card-stock
- Ranger: White Opaque Pens
Get all the details on the Drive By Crafts Blog HERE.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping.
Squeal!!! She is so cute and I love the way you've colored her! The background is fun too. This is an adorable card Annette!ReplyDelete
So superb! The way you've colored is just fantastic! Absolutely love the CAS design!ReplyDelete