Happy Friday Everyone... I have been slowly working on my Holiday cards but really need to work a little harder. I am way behind. I do not send all homemade cards out but I like to send out a few. I mean what kind of card-maker would I be if I did not send out homemade cards. LOL
I created this card using:
- Lawn Fawn: Mini Wreath Lawn Cuts
- Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid Christmas paper pack
- Lawn Fawn: Rectangle Stackables
- Hero Arts: Paper Layering Pineapple Die
- Lawn Fawn: Merry Messages
A little untraditional but that's me. I just adore this fun Pineapple die and that little wreath just makes me happy. It is so small. This card is simple and fun to make. Oh yeah I also added some fun Ranger Stickles to the little wreath. Well that is all for now. I hope to get another card made and posted for tomorrow. So make sure to check back.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful weekend.