I am getting a late start today but I am here. I was not feeling crafty this morning but I drank some coffee and my crafty mojo was pinging off the walls so I created this card for the MFT Card Challenge. I combined the Color Challenge 80 with the Sketch Challenge 357.
I talked about shaker card yesterday and well here I am again making another. They are just so easy to create and they just make a card super fun. Don't you think?
I created this card using:
- My Favorite Things: Beary Big Adventure stamp set
- My Favorite Things: Party Patterns paper pad
- My Favorite Things: Moroccan Lattice stencil
- My Favorite Things: Stitch Round Square Frames Die-namics
- Lawn Fawn: Jalapeno ink pad
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Creative Cuts
- Drive By Crafts: Fairy Dust
Thanks for stopping by.