Card created using...
- Neat & Tangled: Fa La Llama stamp set
- Neat & Tangled: Santa's Tags stamp set
- Papertrey Ink: China Town Die
- Copic Sketch markers and Copic White
- My Favorite Things: Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pad
Already the 7th and my Christmas card pile is getting larger. I am going to send out my cards next week. Trying to stay ahead so I am not thinking about it last minute. Although if you asked my husband he was would say that I am not a last minute person when it comes to getting things done. haha..
I am in love with this Neat & Tangled set it just makes me happy. I thought it would be fun to pair up with the Papertrey Ink background. Why not right? You know me I am SO not traditional. Red and Green are hard colors for me to get crafty with. I don't know why maybe it is just that I need more color. Seriously I just don't know.
Well that is all for now.
Thank you so much for stopping by.