This week is just flying by.. I need a fun card to send to one of my sweet crafty friends so I just created this card. Heather sent me this awesome Hero Arts Crafty Friends stamp set a while and really it is just a stamp set that you never get rid of. It is perfect in every way. I think the sentiment says it all.
I created this card using...
- Hero Arts: Crafty Friends stamp set
- Hero Arts: Petals Stencil Pair
- Hero Arts: Detail Black Embossing Powder
- Avery Elle: Scalloped Rectangle Dies
- May Arts: Burlap String
- Ranger: Oxide Ink Broken China, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves
More coming tomorrow. I have not made it yet but I am pretty sure I will created another card today or first thing tomorrow morning. I have a set that I have been wanting to ink up and well it is time. haha...
Thank you so much for stopping by.