It has been raining cats and dogs here. My neighbor has a pretty tree that has lost all it's leaves and landed in my yard. What a mess. This is our first big rain in our new home and I just found myself praying for no leaks. With these old homes you just never now. LOL looks like we are good. Praise God.
So needless to say I thought this card was appropriate for today. Although on my card it is raining flowers. How pretty would that be if that really happened.
I created this card using:
- Mama Elephant: Bold Banner die
- Mama Elephant: Bear Hugs
- Mama Elephant: Chance of Rain
- Mama Elephant: Water Blooms
- Background created with water color
- Hero Arts: Pigment Ink Unicorn
- WOW Embossing powder: White Pearl
- Websters Pages: Dream In Color Enamel Dots
- Copic Sketch Markers
Hope you all had a great day.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
So pretty and sweet!ReplyDelete
Hope the rain lets up for y'all soon! If it makes you feel any better, it's been raining here too.
Enjoy your week, my friend. Hugs
Wowza what a fabulous background for this pair of cutie patooties!ReplyDelete
What a sweet card and how appropriate for the rain and Valentine's Day.ReplyDelete