Yay it is Valentine's day... who has special plans today? I am cooking for my husband but hey I do that every night... LOL We stay home just because there are so many people going out. It is always Valentine's Day at my house. haha
Well I thought it appropriate to make a card with hearts and flowers on it today. I am sure there will be lots of flowers received today and heart candies.
I created this card using:
- Lil'inker Designs: Farm Love stamp set
- Lil'inker Designs: Sweet Celebration Die set
- Doodlebug Designs: Tiny Hearts
- Image colored with Copic sketch markers
- Lawn Fawn: Outside In Stitched Hearts Stackables
Oh yeah... the background is printed vellum from American Crafts Dear Lizzy collection.
Well that is all for today... I think. haha Funny how you go away for a week or so and kind of loose your crafty vibe. I am still trying to find it. It is on a slow song and I need it to be a disco. I will get there... hopefully soon.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day
Thanks fors stopping by.