Happy Tuesday everyone... I just created this card and had a different vision of it when I started but this is how it came out. Do you ever do that? I am very please with the way it turned out. I am so not good at planning my cards out. I kind of just play it by ear. I always end up putting things together that I would have not thought of before hand. Go Figure....
Well today I am getting crafty with lots of Lawn Fawn fun for Drive By Crafts.
I loved coloring these fun Lawn Fawn: Conversation Hearts. I added some white ink to the top of them to tone down the color to match the watercolor paper. I always add dimension to my cards using Scrapbook Adhesives: square adhesives. I love my card to literary pop. LOL
I created this card using....
- Lawn Fawn: Rainbow die
- Lawn Fawn: Conversation Hearts stamp and die set
- Lawn Fawn: Gingham paper pad out of stock right now but more coming this week.
- Lawn Fawn: Watercolor Wishes paper pad
- Lawn Fawn: Flutter By stamp set
- Avery Elle: Postage Stamp die
- Colored with Copic sketch markers
Click on the links to go directly to the Drive By Crafts store.
Thank you for stopping by.
So super cute!ReplyDelete
This is perfectly delightful! I like the buttery gingham in the background and all of those happy colorful hearts!ReplyDelete