Happy Thursday everyone.. posting late again today. I was not very crafty this morning but I am now. It is always good to color up some cute Lawn Fawn images. Now you remember I told you that I needed to stock pile birthday cards. I am starting to get a nice pile.
Today I am getting crafty with all sorts of Lawn Fawn goodies. It is a Lawn Fawn filled day which I might say is not a bad day to have. AM I right? of course I am... haha
I have been cleaning out my craft room slowly and found all sorts of stuff I have not used in a while. I think I will donate it. I know a little girl who loves to get crafty.
I created this card using:
- Lawn Fawn: Toadally Awesome stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Rub-a-dub-dub stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Hay There stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Beam Me Up stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Simply Celebrate stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper pad
- Lawn Fawn: White embossing powder
That is all for today.
Have a crafty fun day!