Happy Tuesday... I did a little watercoloring the other day and decided to finish up this card with a little coffee. I colored these flowers last week and just now finishing up this card. I created a simple watercolor background. This card was so simple to create and I am happy with the result.
Too bad I did not finish this last week I could have linked up to the Coffee Lovers Blog hop.. I am so late. LOL Well it is always a good time to make a fun coffee card... don't you think?
I created this card using:
- Paper Smooches: Blossoming Buds stamp and die set
- Paper Smooches: Cozy Coffee Die set
- Lawn Fawn: White Embossing powder
- Reverse Confetti: Under The Umbrella paper pad
- Scrapbook Adhesives: Foam Squares
Add some dimension to your card to really make the images pop. I don't think I make a card without using foam squares. Dimension is a good thing if you ask me.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Check out my online store... www.drivebycrafts.com
Thank you for your business.