YAY! today I am on the ScrapbookPal.com blog and I am getting crafty with the new My Favorite Things: Babysaurus stamp and coordinating dies. Everyone loves a cute dinosaur set.... right?
I started with stamping out my Babysaurus images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring with Copic Sketch markers (colors listed in supply list).
I used the Babysaurus coordinating dies to cut out all the images. Next I cutting my card base for a mini slim (3.5x6) with the fold at the top. I added misc. designer paper for the background and die cut the Pink Fresh: Mini Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangle on some kraft card-stock. I took the center of the die cut out so you can see the designer paper behind. I added the frame to my card using 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam strips.
I need a bit more to my card so I added a strip of black and white designer paper. I adhered that piece to my card using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue.
Now it is time to add the images. I added them to my card using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue and 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares. A little dimension here and there. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment directly onto the card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- A My Favorite Things: Babysaurus stamp set
- My Favorite Things: Babysaurus coordinating die-namics
- PinkFresh: Essentials: Mini Slimline Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam strips
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- Copic Sketch Markers: G94, BG93, BG90, R83, E00, E000, Y28, Y26, Y23, YG97, YG95 and YG93
- Tsukineko Memento Full Size Die ink pad Tuxedo Black
- My Sweet Petunia: Misti Stamping Tool
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
Make sure to check out the ScrapbookPal.com site for great deals.
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.