Everyone need a hug every now and then and why not give a hug with a cute card. Today I am on the ScrapbookPal blog and I have created this fun Lawn Fawn card (supplies listed below). So let's get started.
Create card from card-stock A2. I adhered with Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue a piece of the Lawn Fawn: Flower Market 6x6 petite paper pack. I set that aside until I was ready to adhere the rest of the card together.
I stamped this cute image from the Better Days stamp set on a piece of kraft card-stock. The image is colored using Copic Sketch markers (colors listed below). I used some of Gina K. Designs: Masking Magic Sheets to create a mask for these images. I wanted to add some color for the background so masking the images helps me to do that.
I used Ranger Tim Holtz: Oxide inks Shabby Shutters and Tumbled Glass for the first image and for the sentiment I used Worn Lipstick and Scattered Straw.
I then took the Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer and Magic Picture Changer Add-On dies and die cut all my pieces out. I adhered them all together, following the Lawn Fawn instructions. I adhered the picture changer to my card base.
Now it is time to see the magic happen. Pull the tab and you will see the happy message appear. I just love this die, it is so fun.
- Lawn Fawn: Better Days stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Magic Picture Changer lawn cuts
- Lawn Fawn: Magic Picture Changer Add-On lawn cuts
- Lawn Fawn: Flower Market 6x6 petite paper pack
- Gina K. Designs: Masking Magic
- Ranger Oxide Inks: Worn Lipstick, Scattered Straw, Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters
- Copic Sketch Markers: R83, R27, R24, E41 and E40
- Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
ScrapbookPal is a great online store and they have special savings on most products.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day!