Spring is here and the bees are out. Welcome blog friends, I am all about the Spring weather. Today I am on the ScrapbookPal blog HERE. I feel in love with the new Avery Elle: Bee A Keeper set and today I am sharing a card that I created using it.
Make your card from card-stock (A2). I die cut the Pinkfresh Studio: Blanket Stitched Rectangle die on some misc. designer paper. I then die cut the Avery Elle: Three Hearts die, I centered it at the top of the die cut rectangle. This leaves me room for that cute little bee.
I stamped out the images from the Bee A Keeper stamp set and colored using Copic Sketch Markers (Y35, Y32, R81, 100, E74, E71, E70, E40, R24. R22 and B00. I then die cut all the images using the coordinating dies.
I added some Tombo 3D foam tape to my background and adhered it to my card base. I then added those cute bees and Bear Bee, also using foam adhesives. Finishing up with stamping the sentiment directly onto the die cut background.
- Avery Elle: Bee A Keeper stamp set
- Avery Elle: Bee A Keeper coordinating dies
- Avery Elle: Three Hearts die
- Pinkfresh Studio: Blanket Stitched Rectangle dies
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- Tombo 3D Foam Tape
- Copic Sketch Markers (Y35, Y32, R81, 100, E74, E71, E70, E40, R24. R22 and B00