Happy Cinco de Mayo blog friends... I thought it was the perfect time for a card full of tacos. I love me some tacos... my husband could eat them everyday if he could. I have to brag that I do make some good tacos.
Let's get to this card that I created.... it is a Lawn Fawn filled card that I created using
- Lawn Fawn: Year Nine stamp/coordinating dies
- Lawn Fawn: Let's Polka paper pad
- Lawn Fawn: Quilted Heart Backdrop die
- Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
- Scrapbook Adhesives 3l: 3D Foam Squares
- Copic: Sketch Markers