Yay! for June. We are officially headed to HOT weather. But with heat comes flowers and bees and perfect time for this cute stamp set. Today I am on the ScrapbookPal blog HERE and I am getting crafty with Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee stamp set.
Supplies used: (all can be purchased at ScrapbookPal.com
- Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee coordinating dies
- Pinkfresh Studio: Metallic Pearls Matte Silver
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape white
- Copic Sketch Markers: B00, B02, R22, R21, YR01, YR02, BG13, BG11, Y35, Y32, R81, V04, V000, YG23 and YG21
- Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Create a card from card-stock (A2) using white card-stock. I then picked some pretty misc. designer paper for my background. I went with a color that could complement the colors I had picked out to color with.
I stamped out all of the images from the Sweet Honey Bee stamp set and colored using Copic Sketch markers (colors listed below).
Now that all the images are cut out. I took the coordinating Sweet Honey Bee dies to die cut all the images out. I used the iCraft Pixie Tape to keep my dies in place. This tape is removable and does not damage your paper.
I started to adhere the images to my card base using 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape. This give some of the images a little dimension.
Finishing up with stamping the sentiment and die cutting using the coordinating dies. I added the sentiment to the center of the card and finished with add a few Pinkfresh Studio: Metallic Pearls Matte Silver using Bearly Art Precision Crafty Glue.
That is it... a card full of spring flowers and the cutest little bees. A must have for sure..
Thank you for stopping by.
Make sure to follow ScrapbookPal blog for more inspiration.
Have a wonderful Saturday!