Happy July... I am starting out my month with ScrapbookPal. I I am sharing a card that I created using the new Honey Bee Stamps: Rainbow Dreams. A bright colorful rainbow always brings a big smile and is fun to create with.
Create a card from card-stock (A2) using white card-stock. I cut a secrete piece of white cardstock measuring 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I will use this piece to stamp on and create the shaker.I stamped out each layer of the rainbow using various Catherine Pooler inks. (listed below) Once I had create the colorful rainbow I added one of the Tonic Studios Shaker Created A2 Pockets. Peel each edge leaving one side open so you can put the sequins inside. Once the sequins is inside close the last edge up.
Now that we have a shaker, go ahead and adhere the shaker card to your card base. I used the Scrappy Tape to adhered to my card base. Peel and stick... nothing easier than that.
I stamped out the stars and die cut using the coordinating Rainbow Dreams dies. I adhered them to the top of the shaker using foam tape. I then die cut the hearts layer of the rainbow on some of Lawn Fawn new All the Dots designer paper and adhered those hearts directly over the stamped hearts but on the outer shaker also using foam adhesives.
That is all for today. A colorful card with a happy message. Plus it’s a shaker card... how fun. right?
- Honey Bee Stamps: Rainbow Dreams stamp set
- Honey Bee Stamps: Rainbow Dreams coordinating dies - Lawn Fawn: All The Dots 6x6 paper pad
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives Crafty Foam Tape white
- Tonic Studio: Shaker Created A2 Shaker PocketsTsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
- Catherine Pooler: Catching Rays, Sweet Sixteen, Do SI Do, CummerBund, In The Park ink pads
- Scrappy Tape