Hello blog friends.. Today it is all about being HAPPY. Don't you just love a card full of color? I just picked some ink and started creating, so let's get started.
Card designed using...
- Taylored Expressions: Big Happy Cling/Clear combo
- Taylored Expressions: Bold Brushstrokes layering stencil
- Taylored Expressions: Teal Glitter Drops
- Inks used: Waffle Flower Crafts (New Fish In Pond, Happy Go Lucky, DayDreaming, You Said What? and My Pleasure)
- Pink & Main: Frosting Embossing Powder
Create card from white cardstock A2 size.
Take your favorite inks and the TE Bold Brushstrokes layering stencil and add your color directly onto your card base.
Stamp the Big Happy sentiment using embossing ink and heat emboss with white embossing powder. I used Pink & Main Frosting embossing powder. Heat and see the magic of the sentiment come to life.
Stamp out the rest of the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock using black ink. You can fussy cut around the image. I used the Brother Scan n Cut machine. I then added some foam tape to the back and then added it to the card.
Finishing with a few of those pretty Teal Glittered Drops here and there.