Happy Tuesday... I am in a coloring mood. Can you tell? I have been wanting to ink up this cute Lawn Fawn: Out Of This World stamp set. I though it was perfect for stamping my own background.
I have been busy this week planning for my vacation fun at Creativation. My awesome husband is coming with me YAY, he is so supportive in my crafty adventure. I am one lucky gal. We went shopping this past weekend and I found the cutest dress that I will be wearing at Creativation. I can't wait.
I created this card using:
- Lawn Fawn: Out Of This World Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn: Out Of This World Die Set
- Lawn Fawn: Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables Die Set
- Lawn Fawn: RAWR stamp set
- Scrapbook Adhesives: 3D foam adhesives
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- White Opaque Pens for the Polka Dots
You can find all but the Copics at www.drivebycrafts.com
Just click on the links I have provided.
Check out the sale we are having...
Thanks for stopping by.