You guessed it right this card is for my Nephew... He is in his 20's and really is the best nephew. Let me tell you a little about him he is in the Army and is married with two of the sweetest kids. Which makes me a great aunt. How cool is that? I just love them all to pieces.
I told you it was a big birthday month for me. I love April...
I went a little crazy with his card but I think it came out totally fun. I LOVE Precious Remembrance Shop stamps because they are so artsy. Whatever you combine it just looks cool.
I created this card using:
- Precious Remembrance Shop: Mom & Dad stamp set
- Precious Remembrance Shop: Journey stamp set
- Precious Remembrance Shop: Positive Thoughts stamp set
- Precious Remembrance Shop: New Day stamp set
- Sugar Pea Designs: Sweet Sentiments You stamp set
- Elle's Studio: Malia Alphabets stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Fish Tank, Sunflower, Mermaid, Forget-me-not, Jalapeño and Blue Jay ink pads
Well that is all for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a fantastic day!
Great card for a guy....so hard to make it attractive but not girly.ReplyDelete
I spotted those PRS stamps right away and I love the way you've used them! Terrific card Annette!ReplyDelete