YAY! it is Wednesday. The week is just flying by. Today I am on the ScrapbookPal.com Blog HERE. I created this card using Supply List:
- Avery Elle: Forest Dance Party stamp set
- Avery Elle: Forest Dance Party Elle-ments
- Avery Elle: Quilted Frame Elle-ments
- Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D foam strips
- 3L Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares
- Tsukineko Memento Full Size Die ink pad Tuxedo Black
All can be purchased at ScrapbookPal.com.
I started with stamping out all my images and coloring with Copic Sketch markers, then die cutting using the coordinating dies. I set those aside so I can create my background.
I die cut the Avery Elle: Quilted Frame Elle-ments on a piece of designer paper, then cut a piece of acetate for the open window. I thought a shaker was appropriate for this fun card. I added the foam adhesives on the back and created my open space for the sequins. I then adhered to my card base.
Finishing up with adhering the images and sentiment to my card.
We all love a fun shaker card.... right?
Make sure to check out ScrapbookPal.com. They have great savings, even on some new releases. Plus fast shipping that we all love.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Now I've got to look at the Avery Elle site too as I LOVE the cute characters that you used on this card. You are absolutely right....a shaker element does suit this card perfectly!ReplyDelete